VALORANT Patch Notes 3.12 - Full list
Riot Games realize the info about patch 3.12 in VALORANT, which will come to the game tomorrow.
Game System Updates
- We heard you loud and clear. You can now go to the Settings Menu and set different keybinds for each Agent!
- Go to Settings >> Controls >> Actions to get started
- Added ability to create, delete, and search for keybind profiles for each Agent. You cannot create more than one profile per Agent.
- Added ability to copy your default keybindings to a single profile or all profiles at once.
- Now when your keybinds are in conflict, you can see what other items the binding is assigned to.
- You can revert individual changes made to bindings in each keybind profile. Reverting will reset the keybind to what it was at the time the profile was created.
- Report in Agent Select is now live!
- You can now report disruptive players during the pregame. Just hover over the name and click REPORT.
- You can also add players to your friends list if you have a positive experience.
- Friendly Fire detection
- You better stop purposely blasting grenades on your teammates because we’re tracking them and will be punishing excessive damage to allies!
With another additions, which will come to the game with patch 3.12, you can find it on the official website of the game.